QUALITY SYSTEM QUALITY POLICY CONDITIONS
Eurocapital Holding’s member companies provide products and services of the highest quality.
The quality of Eurocapital Holding’s business practices and consumer-orientated approach has been confirmed by its achievement of certificate for Quality Management System’ (HACCP and ISO 9001 standards) in the fields of production, distribution and retail.
Total quality of operations is a fundamental tenet of the Eurocapital Holding and its member companies Glen, the entire network of its organizational units, each individual and our priority, which is to provide our customers with fast, safe, economical, reliable and environmentally-friendly services. We establish a reciprocal relationship with our customers in compliance with agreed quality criteria.
Eurocapital Holding constantly invests in development and modernizing of technological processes, equipment and staff, which causes constant growth of the quality of services.
In July 2007 we introduced the integrated quality management system and HACCP system according to standards JUS ISO 9001:2000 and CODEX ALIMENTARIUS. Certification of the quality system was carried out by reputable international certification company TÜV SÜD.
In July 2014 we introduced the integrated quality management system and HACCP system. Eurocapital Holding has successfully finished IFS Logistic 2 certification process and has been listed among one of the first Serbian companies that have this certificate.
The standard ensures the control of all logistic services related with quality and product safeness. The certificate ensures adequate documentation, application, maintaining and developing of quality management systems and product safety in supply chain.
IFS Logistics 2 standard has been approved by the Global Food Safety Initiative organization who’s members are world biggest producers, traders and distributors of food.
Eurocapital Holding has also revalidated certificate for Quality management and food safety, according to ISO 9001:2008 and HACCP system standards.
Certification process was realized by domestic and international certification companies TMS CEE and TUV ITALIA.
STATEMENT ON QUALITY POLICY
Statement on total quality policy in operation of Eurocapital Holding and its member companies Glen.
- Total quality of operation is the key guideline of the Holding, the whole network of its organizational units, as well as of each staff member.
- Total quality of operation is our priority, underlying our goal to provide a fast, safe, economical, reliable and environmentally friendly logistics to our customers. We are establishing and developing mutual relationships with our customers, complying with the quality criteria agreed upon.
- We are applying the European criteria on quality which allow us to be competitive, expand our operations and retain our market share.
- Total quality of operation reflects the culture of relations and the satisfaction of our staff, and aims at satisfying our customers, owners and social environment.
- The top management and executives, as well as all the staff, assume the responsibility for total quality of operation, and are fully dedicated to creativity and perfection of our services.
- We do not leave anything to chance : we closely monitor and endeavour to improve the quality of all service providing processes within our Holding and outside, observing the impact on the environment.
- The result of our efforts to achieve total quality of operation is the long-term successful performance of our Holding.