Vision Mission Values
Imagining and building tomorrow’s mobility
Eurocapital Holding strives to respond to today’s and tomorrow’s mobility challenges, against a backdrop marked by fast-paced urbanization, the energy transition and the digital revolution.
Innovation is the cornerstone of Eurocapital’s business strategy, a reflection of the pioneering spirit that has defined its image since the beginning: intelligent roads, economical solutions adapted to the level of service required by customers, connected jobsites, new forms of partnerships, global offers, and more.
Eurocapital continues to pave the way forward around the world, backed by corporate values – being Entrepreneurial, Pioneering and Innovative, Responsible and showing solidarity with the ambition of being a reference and a preference for customers, employees and stakeholders.
Being a top-ranked provider of integral logistics solutions.
To be a strong global company in the eyes of our clients, partners and employees, recognizable for the VALUES we uphold:
- EXCELLENCE makes us the best
- INNOVATION is how we change the world
- INTEGRITY is deeply-rooted in everything we do
- We always strive for the highest ACHIEVEMENTS
- CARE FOR PEOPLE is the foundation of our success
The mission of the Eurocapital Holding and its member companies Glen is to meet the needs for logistics services and provide an optimal functioning of supply chains to the complete satisfaction of our customers, while creating added value for shareholders, employees and other stake-holders in a socially responsible manner.
- Integrity. We respect the highest ethical principles, good business practices and customs. We operate in full compliance with the applicable legislation, guidelines, recommendations, and internal regulations of our Company.
- Excellence. Our services aim to offer the best solutions to the needs of our customers and are based on our advanced logistics know-how.
- Adaptability and flexibility. Our services are prompt and tailored to our customers’ needs. We achieve the required flexibility by applying innovative approaches and lean organisation.
- Responsibility. We are distinguished by a high level of responsibility towards the obligations we undertake, the deals we make, as well as the social and natural environments in which we live.
- Teamwork and appreciation of employees. The quality of our services is the result of the work of individuals and expert teams. We value diverse types of knowledge, experiences and different views.
Our organisational structure and professional competence will be instrumental in taking advantage of our competitive strengths:
- own network of affiliates,
- established partnership network,
- wide range of various products and own infrastructure,
- qualified personnel.
COMMITTING TO ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE
Sustainable business cannot be promoted if we don’t actually pay the utmost respect to our teams and stakeholders. Our vision of the profession is part of a field of values based on our actions. Among them, ethics benefits from a dedicated policy, led by a committee spearheaded by the Legal department. All of our teams must apply our code of ethics and an ad-hoc training plan has been set up. More than 50managers have in particular been trained in business ethics in the last three years. Internally, the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) requirements are demanding; but our suppliers and sub-contractors must also be encouraged to move in this direction. This is why our responsible purchasing policy, which in particular is based on the Suppliers CSR charter, helps to drive this virtuous circle. The CSR performances of our suppliers are also assessed by Ecovadis and our wood is purchased via a partnership with WWF.